please help me

ahmed.JDev

I'm absolutely new to java, how can i make connection between page i
made it on
" Adobe LiveCycle Designer " with java code ??

Daniel Pitts

I'm absolutely new to java, how can i make connection between page i
made it on
" Adobe LiveCycle Designer " with java code ??

Try a better title. "please help me" is WAY too generic. Something
like "Adobe LiveCycle Designer and Java" would have been a much better
title, and would have drawn attention to the topic by anyone who knows
about Adobe LiveCycle Designer.

I personally do NOT know anything about LiveCycle Designer. I suggest
you get a book about Java, and figure out how to do things in Java
without worrying about integrating with other products.

Good luck,
Daniel.