plz help me its urgent

Vivek Singh

hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
this programme guess who??Muahaha""

thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
out from this problem

thanks in advance

Roedy Green

hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
this programme guess who??Muahaha""

thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
out from this problem

Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
understanding what you are asking.

Lew

Roedy said:
Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
understanding what you are asking.

The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the "orkut.com"
site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate relevance to a Java
newsgroup.

Oliver Wong

Lew said:
The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the
"orkut.com" site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate
relevance to a Java newsgroup.

When I go to the orkut.com site, I don't see the message cited above,
so I suspect rather that it's the OP's computer that got hacked.

- Oliver

idurai

Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!

Procedure:

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
look for the ones which have your username under the username

3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
Yes
4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
5. Now open My Computer
In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
6. Delete all the files here
7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
\heap(some number)\std.txt
"Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
click "Yes"
Now close the registry editor

BANG! Virus is Gone!

Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
you might have to repeat all this everytime!

By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!

And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
system...

If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime ;-)

Madurai.... (e-mail address removed)................

suneetd

Hey Dude,
It works!!! Thanks a ton man. Its a big relief. Owe u one. :). Btw,
does this have something to do with a certain wormBrontok.c? I ran an
antivirus check after getting this message using AVG. AVG detected
wormBrontok.c as a virus but was not able to heal it.

rays

[...]

thanx..... it works..