Need help plz

Scotty Montague

hi guys!

i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need
2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want to here from
any 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off topic or blah blah
blah....so only those who know my answer need 2 reply. i know you knows
so plz coff it up and give me right answer and dont be rude.

thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work 2morrow so
quick is best.
-scotty

Richard Heathfield

Scotty Montague said:
hi guys!

i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need
2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me.

Jst rmv ll th vwls frm th cd. Tht wll gv y bt 25-30% prfrmnc incrs. T gt vn
mr spd, rmv ll th cmmnts.

CBFalconer

Scotty said:
i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster.
my friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car
and boost the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is
why i ask 4 u help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u
could show what i need 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i
do not want to here from any 1's who says no i can not answer you
bcos u r off topic or blah blah blah....so only those who know my
answer need 2 reply. i know you knows so plz coff it up and give me
right answer and dont be rude.

thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work
2morrow so quick is best.

I don't think you will get much help here. Very few of us will
stand for the sort of misspellings etc. you are using. I have
grave doubts about your expertise.

Try using proper spelling and punctuation and your results are
likely to improve.

Charlie Gordon

Scotty Montague said:
hi guys!

i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need 2
do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want to here from any
1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off topic or blah blah
blah....so only those who know my answer need 2 reply. i know you knows so
plz coff it up and give me right answer and dont be rude.

Actually, the computer in the '05 Mustang convertible is programmed in Java,
so you cannot make go faster. See
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1927254,00.asp for details.

santosh

Charlie said:
Actually, the computer in the '05 Mustang convertible is programmed in
Java, so you cannot make go faster.

Actually I'd say that there is more scope for speed optimisation in
typical Java code than in C code.

Charlie Gordon

santosh said:
Actually I'd say that there is more scope for speed optimisation in
typical Java code than in C code.

While I do not argue otherwise, it is less in scope here ;-)

Jack Klein

hi guys!

i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need
2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want to here from
any 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off topic or blah blah
blah....so only those who know my answer need 2 reply. i know you knows
so plz coff it up and give me right answer and dont be rude.

thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work 2morrow so
quick is best.
-scotty

OK, I won't tell you that your an off-topic jerk, and your question
does not belong here. All I'll say is:

*plonk*

--
Jack Klein