I need guidance, Help me plz

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello guys, I started study HTML ,CSS 6 months ago and i start study JS recently -- yesterday i got a project to make booking website and add payment gateway to use visa and other payment methods --- my questions is 1- what i need to make the booking system 2- what i need to add the payment gate way

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Depends on the paysystems API. There is tons of Payment companies out there. How should we know which one you're using?

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Stripe is a very good choice. And stripe has a perfect documentation for their API. Way better explanations than we can give you here, because they also provide examples for all needs. And they are growing almost montly.

Try a demo account first. There is a sandbox system for Stripe you can play with.

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Stripe is a very good choice. And stripe has a perfect documentation for their API. Way better explanations than we can give you here, because they also provide examples for all needs. And they are growing almost montly.

Try a demo account first. There is a sandbox system for Stripe you can play with.
Ty,I will.