What i should use ?

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hello guys, i want to make cool animations in my website in the same time i want the site still light , what is the best way to this ? is JavaScript makes the website so heavy ? i need to make the animations so fast should i learn frame works to do these animations ? is jQuery good these days ?? note* i am beginner (( i learned html,css & very basic js ))

Ad

Ad

Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
hello guys, i want to make cool animations in my website in the same time i want the site still light , what is the best way to this ? is JavaScript makes the website so heavy ? i need to make the animations so fast should i learn frame works to do these animations ? is jQuery good these days ?? note* i am beginner (( i learned html,css & very basic js ))
What animation you would like to do?