What i should use ?

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
hello guys, i want to make cool animations in my website in the same time i want the site still light , what is the best way to this ? is JavaScript makes the website so heavy ? i need to make the animations so fast should i learn frame works to do these animations ? is jQuery good these days ?? note* i am beginner (( i learned html,css & very basic js ))

Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
hello guys, i want to make cool animations in my website in the same time i want the site still light , what is the best way to this ? is JavaScript makes the website so heavy ? i need to make the animations so fast should i learn frame works to do these animations ? is jQuery good these days ?? note* i am beginner (( i learned html,css & very basic js ))
What animation you would like to do?

Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
The best way to make animations on your website is to use CSS animations. CSS animations are lightweight and can be used to create many types of animations quickly and easily. JavaScript can be used to create more complex animations, but it can also make the website heavier and slower. If you are a beginner, you should start with CSS animations and then learn more complex JavaScript-based animations as you become more experienced. jQuery is a popular JavaScript library that can be used to create animations and can make them easier to write, but it is not necessary to use it.