    64bit servers ??
    (Do not need or want SMTP Toolkit !!)

    Pete (Northolt UK)

    p byers, Feb 25, 2010

  2. p byers

    Dan Guest

    It's a 32 bit component. It will work fine if you run your application pool
    in 32-bit mode.
    Try asking the site where you buy it from. However, if it's only available
    as a 32 bit COM object, then again you'll have to run your application in
    32-bit mode.
    They should all work, in 32 bit more for 32 bit components ...

    Dan, Feb 25, 2010