POP3 Toolkit for 64bit server

p byers

I have a Registered copy of "POP3svg.Mailer" - it does not work on a
64bit server.
(cant get any help from 'serverObjects.com' !!)

The only other product that I can find is "ActiveEmail SMTP/POP3
Toolkit"

* It is not a cheap product !!

* Will it work on a 64bit server ?? (I can try the 'trial' version to
find out !!)

Does anyone know of any other POP3 Toolkits for ASP Classic that work on
64bit servers ??
(Do not need or want SMTP Toolkit !!)

Pete (Northolt UK)

Dan

p byers said:
I have a Registered copy of "POP3svg.Mailer" - it does not work on a
64bit server.
(cant get any help from 'serverObjects.com' !!)

It's a 32 bit component. It will work fine if you run your application pool
in 32-bit mode.
The only other product that I can find is "ActiveEmail SMTP/POP3
Toolkit"

* It is not a cheap product !!

* Will it work on a 64bit server ?? (I can try the 'trial' version to
find out !!)

Try asking the site where you buy it from. However, if it's only available
as a 32 bit COM object, then again you'll have to run your application in
32-bit mode.
Does anyone know of any other POP3 Toolkits for ASP Classic that work on
64bit servers ??

They should all work, in 32 bit more for 32 bit components ...