Popup window from an IFrame

stevem2112

1. Users log into parent web application.

2. They browse to a report from a different site. This report is
embedded in an IFrame.

3. The report contains a link back to a page in the original parent web
application (don't ask...I didn't design it!). However, the popup
window has no session data. Therefore the users have to login again.

Is there any way execute the window.open in the context of the parent
web application in order to save the session??

I hope this is clear.

Steve