Port code from Solaris to Linux

Mark McIntyre

Kenny McCormack wrote:
[snip]

I find Mr McCormack much more interesting than Mr McIntyre, for
instance.

Why does that not surprise me?
I am banned too:)

You're being paranoid again.

Nobody's banned- this isn't a moderated group. On the other hand,
there's no law that says anyone has to *read* posts from obvious
trolls or persistant pests.
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Kenny McCormack

Kenny McCormack wrote:
[snip]

I find Mr McCormack much more interesting than Mr McIntyre, for
instance.

Why does that not surprise me?

Because it is true.

It is about as surprising as finding out that the sun rises in the east.

Kenny McCormack

Kenny McCormack wrote:
[snip]

I find Mr McCormack much more interesting than Mr McIntyre, for
instance.

That ain't sayin' much. But thanks.
This is obviously a personal opinion. Is Mr McCormack a "troll"?

Since he stopped sending his message

"Out of topic blah blah blah"

to each question and started participating in this group,

I have not stopped. It is intended both as satire and as a way of
saying exactly what the regs say (same content), but in an amusing way.
I am against banning him. But this, of course doesn't count since
I am banned too:)

Greetings Mr McCormack!

I'm not going anywhere...