Posting VS 2005 RC code to VS 2005 Beta 2 site

Guest

Okay, I have the Visual Studio 2005 Release Candidate, and it is a great
improvement over Beta 2. My ISP hasn't decided when they will support the
RC, so they are still on Beta 2. I can for the most part get my web site to
work by posting the code instead of the precompiled site (not how I will do
it after November, but I can live with it for now).

With datasets however this doesn't work. I post the dataset, and the site
will not come up saying that the root node is invalid. Does anyone know the
difference in datasets between Beta 2 and RC?