Prevent a page in an authenticated application from being authenticated

Abhijit

Hi,

We built an intranet application using Windows Authentication. For
access external to the Intranet, we get a Logon prompt so the user can
log in. We want to force the user to use SSL and so if the user types
in a http:// URL, we would like to have the user redirected to
https:// BEFORE the login prompt appears.

Currently, the logon prompt appears as soon as the URL is requested,
be it http or https.

Any way to do this using the web.config? Thanks,

Abhijit.