    printer???

    Many thanks!!!!

    Jon

    Jon B, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Jon,

    Why can't you print from your browser?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 8, 2006

  3. Jon B

    Jon B Guest

    Hi Eliyahu,

    Thanks for the reply.

    I need to automate the printing of ASP.NET pages. I'm actually developing a
    VB.NET application. From there, user can click "Print" and I'm trying to
    print out an ASP.NET page without user intervention.

    Any ideas? Thanks again!
    Jon

    Jon B, Jan 8, 2006
  4. Is the printer on the server or on the client?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Jon B

    Jon B Guest

    Hi Eliyahu,

    It's on the client.

    Thanks again!
    Jon

    Jon B, Jan 8, 2006
  6. Jon B

    Cyril Gupta Guest

    Hello Jon,

    Use the axWebbrowser control to load the page in HTML format and print it
    from there.

    Cheers
    Cyril Gupta

    Cyril Gupta, Jan 9, 2006
  7. Jon,

    On client side ASP.NET pages run in browsers as HTML pages. The browser
    holds the page HTML content.What sort of user intervention are you trying to
    avoid?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 9, 2006
  8. Jon B

    Guest Guest

    I am using axWebBrowser in my Windows application, however, I don't know the
    control very well. Any site provide me more information about "axWebBrowser"?
    Please help. Thanks.

    Jason

    Guest, Jan 30, 2006