Printing an ASP.NET web page from VB.NET - (HTTPWebResponse + Printing)

Jon B

Hi There!

I'm trying to print ASP.NET pages to the printer. I know I can grab the
output contents of the ASP.NET page by using HttpWebRequest and
HttpWebResponse objects. However, once I got the contents, it is just HTML.
How do I go about printing that HTML as a graphical document to the
printer???

Many thanks!!!!

Jon

Jon B

Hi Eliyahu,

Thanks for the reply.

I need to automate the printing of ASP.NET pages. I'm actually developing a
VB.NET application. From there, user can click "Print" and I'm trying to
print out an ASP.NET page without user intervention.

Any ideas? Thanks again!
Jon

Cyril Gupta

Hello Jon,

Use the axWebbrowser control to load the page in HTML format and print it
from there.

Cheers
Cyril Gupta

Eliyahu Goldin

Jon,

On client side ASP.NET pages run in browsers as HTML pages. The browser
holds the page HTML content.What sort of user intervention are you trying to
avoid?

Eliyahu

Guest

I am using axWebBrowser in my Windows application, however, I don't know the
control very well. Any site provide me more information about "axWebBrowser"?
Please help. Thanks.

Jason