    They start with MM_

    Anybody got any ideas?

    Bob Sweeney

    Bob, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Bob

    Erwin Moller Guest

    I think that are out-of-the-box functions from a Macromedia package
    (Dreamweaver?).

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Bob

    dd Guest

    Exactly right. A lot of people used to steal the
    MM functions that they found on other people's
    Dreamweaver-created pages too. So they're a
    lot more common than they rightfully should be.

    dd, Jan 23, 2007