Problem Compiling Xerces-C 2.3 with MSVC.Net 7.1

Dan

Help!

I am trying to compile Xerces with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003
(7.1).

I tried first with the src zip, which had it's own set of compilation
errors when I tried to compile, but then I saw a newsgroup message
suggesting that the latest CVS version of Xerces was required for
Studio 7.1, so I grabbed the source out of CVS using WinCVS and tried
to compile again, and now it compiles completely, but fails when
linking:

XercesLib error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall xercesc_2_3::GrammarEntry::~GrammarEntry(void)"
(??1GrammarEntry@xercesc_2_3@@QAE@XZ)
XercesLib error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall xercesc_2_3::GrammarEntry::~GrammarEntry(void)"
(??1GrammarEntry@xercesc_2_3@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public:
void * __thiscall xercesc_2_3::GrammarEntry::`scalar deleting
destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GGrammarEntry@xercesc_2_3@@QAEPAXI@Z)

XercesLib error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall xercesc_2_3::GrammarEntry::GrammarEntry(class
xercesc_2_3::XMLGrammarDescription * const,class xercesc_2_3::Grammar
* const)" (??0GrammarEntry@xercesc_2_3@@QAE@QAVXMLGrammarDescription@1@QAVGrammar@1@@Z)
referenced in function "public: void __thiscall
xercesc_2_3::GrammarResolver::putGrammar(class
xercesc_2_3::XMLGrammarDescription * const,class xercesc_2_3::Grammar
* const)" (?putGrammar@GrammarResolver@xercesc_2_3@@QAEXQAVXMLGrammarDescription@2@QAVGrammar@2@@Z)

XercesLib error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall xercesc_2_3::XMLGrammarPoolImpl::XMLGrammarPoolImpl(class
xercesc_2_3::MemoryManager * const)"
(??0XMLGrammarPoolImpl@xercesc_2_3@@QAE@QAVMemoryManager@1@@Z)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall
xercesc_2_3::GrammarResolver::GrammarResolver(class
xercesc_2_3::XMLGrammarPool * const,class xercesc_2_3::MemoryManager *
const)" (??0GrammarResolver@xercesc_2_3@@QAE@QAVXMLGrammarPool@1@QAVMemoryManager@1@@Z)

Thanks,
Dan Hughes