Problem: how to create a new window that only have close button in standard manner.

wisdo

Hi,

I found many site have the spam window that only have close button.
but i can't create one with window.open(...)
I set the resizable=no, but the minimize, maximize, close button are all
there.
I also try the window.showModuleDailog(..) , but the i seems firefox didn't
recognize it.

anyone lend a hand?

tks
wisdo

wisdo

TheBagbournes said:
I'd recommend using YAHOO's cross-browser UI. It offers a Dialog object:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/dialog/index.html

I found it's a UI library,
In my mind, the close window i have seen is NOT so beautifull face,
and so many SUBMIT method.
i think it also doesn't use so complicated js.

just a the pop-up window, NOT module dialog, only have a close button,
and it's usually used as placard, a simple static html page.

so the UI isn't the best choice. isn't it.

thanks
wisdo