problem in video uploading

rizwana

hi all,
hope u r doing well. I have a problem with uploading videos in my
application.
I have to upload videos in my application which will be saved to the
database. Then these videos should be displayed in YouTube. That is
user's video should be submitted via a form in my application to
YouTube.
I have already started working on this. I found the link "http://
jimneath.org/2008/06/02/converting-videos-with-rails-installing-
ffmpeg/". I followed all the steps given in that.
I have installed FFMpeg, paperclip, state_machine. The problem i am
facing with is my video is not being saved in the database and the
action is being redirected to 'new' instead of 'show'.
Hope anyone of u guys would help me get out of this problem.
Thank you.