Problem on a blackberry

Francois Lionet

Hello all,

I am developping a game for mobile phones. My application runs fine on lots
of mobile phones, but on the blackberry, I get a message even before the
application starts :

Symbol Object.clone not found.

Would anyone have an idea what this message is about?

Thanks Francois

Roedy Green

Symbol Object.clone not found.

You can't use clone unless you have an implements Cloneable.

Blackberry has a simulator that might give you additional info.

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/clone.html

You might have done something with your classpath that screwed up
access to even the most basic classes.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com