    Symbol Object.clone not found.

    Would anyone have an idea what this message is about?

    Thanks Francois

    Francois Lionet, Nov 26, 2008

  2. Francois Lionet

    Roedy Green Guest

    You can't use clone unless you have an implements Cloneable.

    Blackberry has a simulator that might give you additional info.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/clone.html

    You might have done something with your classpath that screwed up
    access to even the most basic classes.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com