Problem with Excel export

Guest

Hi,
I have follwing code. this code is work sometimes and some time doesnot work.

There is no error mesg and many times only one instance is allowed.
does any one faced this problem ?

Kishor

Response.Clear()
Response.ClearContent()
Response.ClearHeaders()
Response.Buffer = True
Response.Charset = ""
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache)
Dim oStringWriter As New System.IO.StringWriter
Dim oHtmlTextWriter As New System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter(oStringWriter)

dg.RenderControl(oHtmlTextWriter)
Response.Write(oStringWriter.ToString())
Response.Flush()
Response.Close()
Response.End()

tfsmag

since the problem is not constant I'm going to say that the fault may
lie with the browser you're using? Sometimes if your temporary internet
files are full it will cause document rendering to fail because it has
no room to put the temp file that is created when opening a document
directly from the web. try clearing your temporary internet files and
see if that helps.