problem with web browser module

Eric Johansson

I need to be able to invoke a specific webpage with Internet Explorer.
If the browser is not up with that page, I needed to come up with that
page. If the browser is already up, I only need to bring that browser
and page to the top of the window piles.

When I use the web browser module today, it always seems to bring a new
browser instance up. Is there anyway to get it to work with a single
instance?

the use case is to invoke a specific evernote page and make it available
for immediate dictation using speech recognition. There's a whole bunch
of other things I need to do around the browser invocation but that's my
problem and fortunately I know what I have to do. I just need your help
in making sure only a single browser instance is created and it
references a single page. If I have multiple pages I need to refer to,
it would be nice if they came up the separate tabs within the same
browser instance.:)

A clue or two would be welcome. Thanks

--- eric