Problems with background image under XP.

Ken Varn

I have an ASP.NET page that contains an HtmlButton control that I assign a
background image in the CSS style. The background image displays fine when
I browse the page under Windows 2000 SP4, but it does not show up in Windows
XP SP2. Can someone explain why this does not show the background image in
XP?

The generated html for the button on the client side is:

<INPUT style="Z-INDEX: 109; LEFT: 532px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE:
url(images/calendar.gif); WIDTH: 104px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 364px;
HEIGHT: 88px"
type="button" value="Button">

--
Ken Varn