Profiles Question how to set it up?

Guest

I posted a question last night, but it looks like the db go reloaded from a
backup(?)
I need to know how to setup the database for profiles
I've seen a few articals and postings on how to se it and even a few on
customed versions, but can't find anything on just how t odo the initial
setup.
Thanks

Mark Fitzpatrick

There was a response. Don't use the web site to view postings. This is
actually a news server and the web site is just an overlay over it (and is
buggy). You're best bet is to point Outlook Express (or another news reader)
to news.microsoft.com.

There's a utility in the .net framework that will create the necessary
stored procedures and tables for you. It's called aspnet_regsql.exe and it
will be in the Windows\Microsoft.Net\v2.0.50727 directory. It's a
command-line application and you'll need to have your database created for
it already.