Programming webshop

Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, just started programming and want to make a webshop with some critirias. But first I want to know how to make some simple things first.

I want to have at choice as a customer of what fruit, how much and total costs in my program.

This is an example:

Apples 0.43 GBP
Oranges 0.32 GBP

Each per pound

I would like to give a discount of 3 % for 8 GBP and 10 % for 16 GBP.

How do make this first of all?