Proxy generation fails

jagdriver

Hello, I try to generate a webservice proxy with:
wsdl.exe http://localhost/webservice1/webservice1.asmx?wsdl
but get the error.:
Error: There was an error processing
'http://localhost/webservice1/webservice1.asmx?wsdl'.
- The document at the url http://localhost/webservice1/webservice1.asmx?wsdl
was not recognized as
a known document type.
The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem:
- Report from 'DISCO Document' is 'Name cannot begin with the '%' character,
hexadecimal value 0x25.Line 1, position 2.'.
- Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an error in XML document (1, 2).'.
- Name cannot begin with the '%' character, hexadecimal value 0x25. Line
1, position 2.
- Report from 'XML Schema' is 'Name cannot begin with the '%' character,
hexadecimal value 0x25.
Line 1, position 2.'.

When generating the webservice I selected to generate no code behind, but
even if I do, I have the same problem. Do I have a problem vith VS2005 Setup
?.