Publish web site on IP address

Joe ALVES

Hello Everybody !

i've a little problem when i publish my web site to another machine ... i
explain

1) I'm working on VS2008 ;Net 3.5 on machine M1 (IP LAN : 192.168.0.1)
2) I've a second machine on Windows XP Pro SP3 M2 (IP LAN 192.168.0.3)
3) on M2, i prepared IIS to receive my IP site directly on the "default web
site" , ip 192.168.0.3, asp.net 2.0, rights based on executables and
scripts, ...
4) back to M1, and start publishing ....

result :

------ Publish started: Project: MeeTeeX, Configuration: Debug Any
CPU ------
Connecting to http://192.168.0.3/...
Publishing folder /...
Unable to add 'Default.aspx' to the Web site. Erreur du serveur : Le
dossier "/" est marqué exécutable. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à mettre des
fichiers dans un dossier exécutable sur ce serveur.
Unable to add 'Web.config' to the Web site. Erreur du serveur : Le dossier
"/" est marqué exécutable. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à mettre des fichiers
dans un dossier exécutable sur ce serveur.

for those who don't understand the messages,
Le dossier "/" est marqué exécutable. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à mettre des
fichiers dans un dossier exécutable sur ce serveur.
Means
The folder "/" set as executable. you're not allowed to publish files in an
executable folder

Please help ! i'm getting crazy !!!

Mr. Arnold

The folder "/" set as executable. you're not allowed to publish files in
an executable folder

Please help ! i'm getting crazy !!!

This problem may happen if the content folder you are trying to save a file
that is configured to allow executable programs to run. You cannot save
files to a folder that is set to run executable files.

You need to go back to the Home Directory tab off of Properties for the site
and set Execute processions to "Scripts only" or "None"