PY2EXE problem with VPYTHON

bapeterson

I'd like to use PY2EXE to "compile" a program using the
VPYTHON module (www.vpython.org). I have an example
where this was previously done to the demo script: Hanoi.py
(a towers of Hanoi demo) a couple of years back. When I try and duplicate
this I get the following warnings of missing modules:

warning: py2exe: **********************************
warning: py2exe: * The following modules were not found:
warning: py2exe: * Carbon.Folder
warning: py2exe: * Carbon.Folders
warning: py2exe: * dotblas
warning: py2exe: * fcntl
warning: py2exe: * readline

I have no idea what Carbon* is, nor dotblas. fcntl was internalized
in Python23 and readline is certainly around.

I'm using Active state Python 2.3.2 and PY2EXE 0.4.0 on Win XL

Anyone have an idea as to what to change to get this to
work?