Python CherryPy TurboGears 2 project support needed [in Belgium]

Ben@Creue-Consulting

Dear comp.lang.python users,

Firstly, this a is a Job post for a on-site Freelance Python Job in
Belgium, I know
this is frowned upon by some, so I am very sorry if it is not well
received,
but as it is such a great job, I have been encouraged to post this to
the list.

So, apology done, and hopefully accepted, I need a Python *guru*,
ideally
with CherryPy & TurboGears 2/AJAX experience.

This Python developer is required to develop embedded device
configuration
interfaces to manage a real time digital content delivery device,
supporting
features such as multi format high throughput video encoding on the
fly.
(think DVB broadcast and IP TV on demand).

The project is to start ASAP, Duration 6 months with possible
extension and
future project work.

Location: Belgium.

If you are interested in knowing more pls. contact Ben Corke on the
details
below

Kind regards,

Ben Corke
Director

Creue Consulting Ltd.
tel. +44 (0) 207 193 5520
skype. ben.creue
email. ben AT creue DOT com
linkedIn: linkedin.com/in/bencorke
web. <a href="http://www.creue.co.uk">python.creue - python jobs and
recruitment</a>

Diez B. Roggisch

Ben@Creue-Consulting said:
Dear comp.lang.python users,

Firstly, this a is a Job post for a on-site Freelance Python Job in
Belgium, I know
this is frowned upon by some, so I am very sorry if it is not well
received,
but as it is such a great job, I have been encouraged to post this to
the list.

So, apology done, and hopefully accepted, I need a Python *guru*,
ideally
with CherryPy & TurboGears 2/AJAX experience.

Out of curiosity: TG1 is based upon CherryPy - TG2 on Pylons. So in my
opinion, this is somewhat mutual exclusive (not the know how, but using
this in one project).

So where comes CherryPy into the game?

Diez

Ben@Creue-Consulting

Diez,

Thanks for pointing this out. It maybe that we are talking about TG
1.1 in that case. I will double check with the TA.

Sorry for any confusion! - I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Ben

Staff online