python, emacs, pylint, epylint, flymake

Richard Riley

I have asked in emacs help too, but basically does anyone here have
pylint integrated with emacs so that you can actually read the error
description? I am set up as described here:-

http://tinyurl.com/yfshb5b

or

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-python-with-pyflakes-and-pylint-checking-cod

my buffer has erroneous lines hilited but there is no context help to
actually tell me what the error is. I dont know if this is an error
specific to emacs 23. (Debian).

Thanks for any info, help you can give me.

regards

r.