python noob

bostongeek21

i am brand new to the python and programming world just finished
reading byte out of python which is an excellent book. As i am new to
the programming world im kind of at a lose as to where to go from
here? i am just learning so im not as experienced as most of you but i
would like to get my feet wet in python programming. so if anyone
knows of any projects or is looking for someone to help out just reply
to this thread. also i am interested in programming for ubuntu so if
theres any ubuntu programmers out here let me know about your project.