    and what about tkinter? the examples do not work? are thre path settings
    missing?

    many thanks in advance, leo

    Leo, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Do you know about the macpython-sig? That's often a better place for
    these questions.
    Yep. I also have ~/bin/python and soemtimes /sw/bin/python too...

    Note that /usr/local/bin/python is a symlink (or a shim, forget which)
    to /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/python
    (or something like that).
    Um, not sure what you're asking here.
    If you haven't got Tk installed, Tkinter doesn't have much of a
    chance. Googling for "AquaTk" might help (I've never tried it).

    Cheers,
    mwh

    Michael Hudson, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Leo

    Leo Guest

    no, didn't know about that. is that a mailing list?

    cheers, leo

    Leo, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Michael Hudson, Oct 14, 2003
  5. Skip Montanaro, Oct 14, 2003