Python TkInter, GTK, GUI overall

Andreas Ecaz

I've been looking at TkInter and GTK to do some GUI programming, they're both cross-platform compatible.

This might seem like a stupid question, but, how do people run the application? I get that I have to compile it and make it an executable. But how do I make it an executable? For Windows and Linux?

And do the people who use the software need to have Python installed on their local machine?

Ad