Reg : Creating a exe file from pyinstaller of python application

Prapulla Kumar

Hi,

I'm creating GUI using python gtk, and which uses external library gtk ,
M2Crypto I want make executable file by using pyinstaller, Which is not
including external library
How to make external library include into executable file .
Can you give any suggestion how to import external library in make of
executable file in windows xp.

Thanks & With Regards
Prapulla

Ad