pyuic and Qt Designer plugins

Madhusudan Singh

Hi

I managed to compile and install the FileChooser plugin (.so file)
in /usr/share/qt3/plugins/designer and use it in my form in Designer.

Then I tried to use pyuic which generated the .py code from the ui file. An
attempt to execute the python file quits with :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "measure.py", line 16, in ?
f = MEASURE()
File "/home/m_singh/measure.py", line 422, in __init__
self.fileChooser1 = FileChooser(self.groupBox4,"fileChooser1")
NameError: global name 'FileChooser' is not defined

The wrapper in my .py file :

from qt import *
from measure import *
import sys
if __name__ == "__main__":
app = QApplication(sys.argv)
f = MEASURE()
f.show()
app.setMainWidget(f)
app.exec_loop()

What do I need to do to include the FileChooser plugin ?

Thanks.