Q: Generating Local Resource

Visual Systems AB \(Martin Arvidsson\)

Hi!

I have been playing around with this Local Resource thing.

Nice touch and easy to handle, as the name says, its for the resources.

Now, i have pages based on my master page, on the pages i want different
text to appear
for different languages, just like the Resource files does for buttons, and
so forth.

How can i do this in the best way?

Also one more thing

In Studio 2003 you were able to create frames in designer, is there no such
capabilities in Studio 2005 any more?

Regards
Martin