Question ()

Hermione

HI

I want to develop an application for the Win CE .NET
My handelhand is not always connected to the internet

I' d like to know If

1- I can use the ASP .NET (web services) my application should access a SQL
server CE and sometimes SQL server on the internet?

2- What is the equivalent to the IIS on a pocket PC ?

3 - Can I use the application developped with ASP or WEb services on the
pocket PC without be connected to the internet ?

I alerady developped with ASP but never with ASP . NET and for a mobile
computer

Thank you very much for your help