Quick question about the default flow-layout of VS.NET 2005 webform designer and web controls.

JDeats

So I have a new WebForm created in VS.NET 2005 that's in the default
"flow layout". I have a dropdown list box followed by HTML break-
return <br> tags and two two text boxes, below the text boxes I have a
command button.

I have set the text boxes Visible property to False when the page
loads there is empty space where this controls would be if they are
visible. The behavior I'm looking for is to have the space dispear the
command button "move up" when the text boxes Visible property is set
to False, is there a property on the text boxes or the page that I
need to set to accomplish this?

Since it's "flow layout" I would have expected this behavior by
default.

Masudur

So I have a new WebForm created in VS.NET 2005 that's in the default
"flow layout". I have a dropdown list box followed by HTML break-
return <br> tags and two two text boxes, below the text boxes I have a
command button.

I have set the text boxes Visible property to False when the page
loads there is empty space where this controls would be if they are
visible. The behavior I'm looking for is to have the space dispear the
command button "move up" when the text boxes Visible property is set
to False, is there a property on the text boxes or the page that I
need to set to accomplish this?

Since it's "flow layout" I would have expected this behavior by
default.

Hi...
Check if any &nbps; is there... can you page the code please..
Thanks
Masudur