RapydScript : Python to Javascript translator

Chris Angelico

Hello,

If someone is interested about a fast Python to Javascript translator (not a compiler like Brython which is another beast)

Here is a link of a RapydScript Tester.
For now it's only for windows.

Regards

http://salvatore.pythonanywhere.com/static/Projects/RapydScriptDemo.exe

(I can if there is needs publish it for mac and linux)

I don't know about other people here, but I'm a bit leery of just
downloading Windows binaries from people and running them. Is your
source code available? Is this an open source / free project?

ChrisA

Salvatore DI DIO

I don't know about other people here, but I'm a bit leery of just

downloading Windows binaries from people and running them. Is your

source code available? Is this an open source / free project?

ChrisA

You are completly right :)
Here is the source code :

https://github.com/charleslaw/rapydscript_online