RapydScript : Python to Javascript translator

Discussion in 'Python' started by Salvatore DI DIO, Nov 17, 2013.

  1. Salvatore DI DIO, Nov 17, 2013

  2. I don't know about other people here, but I'm a bit leery of just
    downloading Windows binaries from people and running them. Is your
    source code available? Is this an open source / free project?

    ChrisA

    Chris Angelico, Nov 18, 2013

  3. You are completly right :)
    Here is the source code :

    https://github.com/charleslaw/rapydscript_online

    You can see other demos here :

    http://salvatore.pythonanywhere.com/RapydScript

    The official site of RapydScript :

    http://rapydscript.pyjeon.com/

    e assumptions before testing :

    Here is the official site:

    http://rapydscript.pyjeon.com/

    Regards

    Salvatore

    Salvatore DI DIO, Nov 18, 2013
  4. On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Salvatore DI DIO <
    RapydScript is interesting.

    Here's a comparison of several Python-in-a-browser technologies, including
    RapydScript and RapydScript II:
    http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~dstromberg/pybrowser/python-browser.html

    Dan Stromberg, Nov 18, 2013