rb-readline 0.3.0 released

Luis Lavena

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Pure-Ruby Readline library version 0=
3.0:

You can download the zip packages (uses setup.rb for installation) from Git=
Hub:

http://github.com/luislavena/rb-readline/downloads

Changes in this release:

=3D=3D=3D 0.3.0 / 2010-12-27

* Enhancements:
* Yield procesor to other threads on Windows. [jduck]

* Bugfixes:
* Fix 1.8 and 1.9 code compatibility issues. [jduck]
* Changes on Encoding detection. [jduck]
* Handle ^L properly. [jduck]
* Instance variable/typos cleanup. [jduck]

Big thanks to Metasploit developers for the modifications.

Please report any bug using GitHub issue tracker:

http://github.com/luislavena/rb-readline/issues

Regards,
--=20
Luis Lavena