Recommend an excellent ASP program gives everyone:Webmaster club news system v5.09

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by gguan123@163.com, Nov 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Recommend an excellent ASP program gives everyone:Webmaster club news
    system v5.09
    demo:http://www.caifuw.com/en/new/
    download:http://dow.caifuw.com/new5.09freeEn.rar
    Categories:asp(news system)

    manage£ºAdmin_Login.asp
    admin name£ºadmin
    password£ºadmin888

    function intro£º
    * our program is excellent¡¢have credit¡¢have quality¡¢have good
    service.
    * modularization program design,use parameter very facility.
    * all asp code can liberty modify,no encrypt.
    * no use and time restrict.
    * class setting convenient,no restrict class.
    * can add word file.
    * have user browse deduction point and period of validity function.
    * safety very excellence,prevent SQL attack,prevent database
    download,prevent espionage program,no back door code .
    * design system use new Antivirus,ensure program no virus.
    * page modify easy,use Dreamweaver\FrontPage modify page.
    * much Website use our program,contact Webmaster know other user
    Website.

    Webmaster club
    MSN Messenger:

    , Nov 19, 2006