Recommend Good ASP-based Comment System

Toni

I have an ASP application that when viewed appears similar to a blog format, but without
a comment system.

I've experimented with some comment systems I've downloaded from sites like aspin.com,
but each has it's quirks.

Can anyone recommend a good ASP-based comment system that I can integrate into my
application? Hopefully something you have experience with.

Thanks!!!

Evertjan.

Toni wrote on 20 mei 2010 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have an ASP application that when viewed appears similar to a blog
format, but without a comment system.

I've experimented with some comment systems I've downloaded from sites
like aspin.com, but each has it's quirks.

Can anyone recommend a good ASP-based comment system that I can
integrate into my application? Hopefully something you have
experience with.

This is a NG about classic asp programming
not one about the specs of applications build in classic ASP.

So if you want to programme a function and run into trouble,
show your problem including the offending code.

Toni

Toni wrote on 20 mei 2010 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

This is a NG about classic asp programming
not one about the specs of applications build in classic ASP. :
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

This is a newsgroup composed of experienced ASP programmers that are here to share their
experience, right?

Do you think they'd shut down this newsgroup because someone shared their experiences
with an application?

Oh, wait...

They ARE shutting down this newsgroup!!!!!