    Peter Jensen Guest

    Hi! - Which books are good for at comprehensive introduction and further
    progress, Im currently using "Thinking in C++ 2nd ED"

    Peter Jensen, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Peter Jensen

    jeffc Guest

    That is a good book for those with C programming experience. See here, and
    add "C++ FAQs" by Cline to the list as highly recommended :)
    http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/0sb/beginner_s_c__.htm

    jeffc, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Peter Jensen

    Peter Jensen Guest

    Peter Jensen, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Peter Jensen

    Jon Bell Guest

    Since you probably already know something about programming and/or
    C++, try Koenig and Moo's "Accelerated C++" (Addison Wesley).

    Jon Bell, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Peter Jensen

    Noah Roberts Guest

    "The C++ Standard Library A Tutorial and Reference" by Josuttis is not
    listed on that sight. I would think it would be highly recommended.

    NR

    Noah Roberts, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Peter Jensen

    jeffc Guest