Recreating ASP.Net Crystal project from source files

Merlin

Hi
I have the task of updating an ASP.Net project created in Visual Studio 2005
some years ago by worker who is long gone.
The project consists of crystal reports, an aspx page that allows the user
to select report parameters, a dataset, a css file, web.config and
vwd.webinfo file.
No third party tools were, just what comes with VS2005.

The problem is that there is no project or solution file holding all these
files together.

I tried making a fresh ASP Application project and dragging all the files
in, but this resulted in lots of errors, many of which (but not all) seemed
to be caused by code-behind files not recognising server-side objects
declared in their corresponding designer (aspx) files.

How can I get these files back into a working project that can be updated?

Thanks