Redirecting to another page after a specified time

anujrathi

Hi experts,

In my application, i want to redirect the user to a perticuler page.
As u see in wrox forum login, eg. after login page, user will
redirected to a welcome page & after some time, automatically
redirected to his/her default page.
Same in case of logout, first will go to a page & wiil see a message
that u are redirecing to login page, & automatically redirected to
login page.
How can i do this.

Thanks & regards,
Anuj Rathi

Mathieu Pagé

anujrathi a écrit :
In my application, i want to redirect the user to a perticuler page.
As u see in wrox forum login, eg. after login page, user will
redirected to a welcome page & after some time, automatically
redirected to his/her default page.
Same in case of logout, first will go to a page & wiil see a message
that u are redirecing to login page, & automatically redirected to
login page.
How can i do this.

Add this to your html header :

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="5; URL=html-redirect.html">

The "content" parameter is the time in seconds the browser should wait
before redirecting the user.

Mathieu Pagé
(e-mail address removed)