Refer to Content page from Master page

Mark B

I have a Master page that includes the following:

<asp:ContentPlaceHolder id="ContentPlaceHolderMain1" runat="server">
</asp:ContentPlaceHolder>

If the content page is the home page I don't want the Master page to output
the second line (since we have a flash animation on the homepage that
requires no top border):

For all other pages though the space at the top is fine. Is there some code
I could put in the Master page that would only display "<td>&nbsp;<br /><br
/>" if the content page is not the home page?