REG: Interactive Python (ipython notebook) Tutorial for Beginners

Anoop Thomas Mathew

Hi All,

Lately, I've been working on a ipython notebook tutorial for beginners. The
idea is that, those who have basic idea about computers should be able to
pick up python very easily.

https://bitbucket.org/atmb4u/python-live/

I have completed 25 chapters. Would love some reviews, suggestions and
corrections.
I seriously think there are some loose ends for beginners. Will be awesome
if someone can fill in some beginner perspectives on it. Especially on the
getting started part.
Feel free to fork, make corrections and send a pull request.

Expecting some serious feedback through pull requests.

Thanks and Regards,
ATM