REG PYTHON developer

ram.nyvasoft

urgently looking for python developer for contract opportunity for one our financial client.

Location: NYC, NY
Contract: 12 Months

4 to 8 years of Developer experience.
Excellent coding and design skills. Software that works is reliable, testable and maintainable should be what you do by default.
You enjoy writing software and take pride in what you build.
SOL proficiency, particularly with PostgreSQL is a plus.
Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram
i3 Software
100 Wood Avenue South, Suite 105
Iselin, NJ, 08830
(O) 703 953 2828

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.