REG: Weblogic Portal Position

kumara.alok

Hi ALL,
Greetings from YASH TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Let me introduce to you myself as Alok, Sr. Resource Manager in YASH
TECHNOLOGIES Inc., specializing exclusively in SAP/ERP/E-Biz Consulting
and Project Management.
We are Human Capital Management Consultants who work with Top Talent in
the Industry. We offer excellent opportunity, good Compensation and
Benefits.
We are currently looking for skilled professionals in following areas
to strengthen our Practice.

We are currently seeking BEA WebLogic Portal Consultant to strengthen
our Team for projects with our direct client like Deere & Company,
Monsanto, AT&T, Caterpillar, SDS America, Cox Interactive, Blue Shield
of California name a few.

Mandatory requirements:
Consultant should have good experience with BEA Weblogic Portal.

· 3 to 7 years software development experience
· At least 1-2 year of Weblogic Portal 8.1 development experience.
· Deep understanding of various Portal concepts/technologies,
including Portlets, Content
Management within BEA, Personalization, Security/Entitlements, and
more.
· J2EE/ Weblogic programming skills in JSPs, Java PageFlows, and NETUI
tag libraries
· Certification would be a plus.

Please revert back immediately, if interested for permanent position.

Must be willing to travel to client sites throughout the U.S.
Wanted to know: Whether you would be interested in Permanent position
with Yash or can assist me in getting some good consultant in Above
area.
Might you know of a contact or colleague --- who would consider making
a career move for the right opportunity?

About US:

YASH Technologies Inc, is one of the fastest growing, world -class and
reputed provider of Information Technology services and solutions. Its
mission is to help leading global corporations create and sustain a
competitive advantage. As a true Global Organization, YASH offers its
clients, partners and employees a wealth of cross-cultural experience.

YASH Technologies Inc. has both the expertise and bandwidth to deliver
top-quality technology solutions on a global basis. We measure our
success by the satisfaction of our clients and are committed to
increasing your organization's competitive advantage.
More than 500 IT Consultants are working at different Client Locations
(300 in US, 100 in India, 50 in UK, 50 in Middle East).
Our IT Professionals are from various backgrounds having enormous
experience in High Level Consulting, Brokerage, Financial, Mortagage,
Publishing, Technology,Industrial Health Care & Pharmaceutical
Companies.

YASH's solutions allow companies to improve corporate performance by
enabling key elements in the management aspects of business. YASH has
proven competence in verticals such as Manufacturing, Media, Financial,
Retail and Distribution. With multiple office locations and software
development centers, YASH has both the expertise and bandwidth to offer
clients a wide array of development options and end-to-end solutions -
on a global scale, extensively as well as intensively

A strong framework of processes, tools and techniques, implemented
through well-defined and robust framework of procedures form the basis
of all delivery activities at YASH and it leads to value addition in
quality and productivity of the client's organization.

Solutions
YASH solutions enable companies to improve corporate performance by
toning the key elements in the management aspects of business. We offer
end-to-end solutions by offering consulting and implementation
services. We offer both generic as well as specialized solutions to our
customers like:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise Application Integration
Supply Chain Management
Outsourcing
E-Business
Business Intelligence
Security Solutions
QA Testing

Clients
At YASH we are always looking at the bigger picture. We put the perfect
team together to deliver to our customers industry-specific solutions
that will take their service organizations to the next level. Our
customers say they highly appreciate the value they get from our
personal contact and our willingness to be there when they need us.

The YASH team has successfully designed, developed and deployed several
applications for well-respected clients such as Deere & Company,
Monsanto, AT&T, Winstar Communications, First Union, Caterpillar, SDS
America, Hasboro, Lee Enterprises, Royal Neighbor of America, Cox
Interactive, Dealer Track, Blue Shield of California, Chemtura and
Netigrity just to name a few.

Industries
Each industry sector has unique challenges, opportunities - some would
say peculiarities. Since helping clients lead their industries is our
goal, YASH Technologies Inc. have combined domain knowledge and
in-depth technology so that we can partner with you to address your
industry's challenges, capitalize on the opportunities and turn the
peculiarities into advantages. Our industry groups maintain a deep
understanding of our clients' competitive landscape and working
environments, including their customers, partners, competitors, and
processes

At YASH our domain experts and over 500 professionals have an average
of 8 years of industry experience. All supported by an industry-focused
business model with solutions that are tailored to your unique
marketplace needs. Our Industry solutions cater to:
Automotive
Retail
Healthcare
Pharmaceuticals
Financial Services
Manufacturing

Practices:

SAP
YASH, SAP consulting services enable businesses to maximize their
return on investment by ensuring efficient deployment of SAP software
applications. YASH has a strong track record of delivering effective
SAP solutions and services across a wide range of vertical domains,
including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, consumer products,
construction, higher education and electronics

Our Credentials
SAP Channel and Service Partner
End-to-End Life Cycle Management
ASAP certified Implementation partners of SAP
We build our own industry-specific SAP solutions using the mySAP
All-In-One model
Extensive investment in SAP
Support all versions of SAP - R/2, m3.0C to 4.7 Enterprise, and mySAP
Business Suite.

Our Value Proposition
An Extended Arm of SAP: Expertise & Experience in Implementations being
a Reseller of SAP
Best Business Practices: SAP Center of Excellence
Business Vertical Expertise: Competency Centers in each area of
Offering
As Local as it Gets.. While being truly Global: Regional Presence and
with Local Resources
Our Resource Models are transparent to the customer: Predictable, Fixed
Cost Pricing
Lower Cost and More Effective: Offshore Support & Development Centers
Comprehensive Service Levels: We Promise what we can deliver & deliver
more than we promise

Our Market Focus
At YASH, we strongly believe "customized solution" catering to the
needs of companies of different sizes and industry focusindividually.
The constant endeavor is to provide point solutions that cater
specifically to your industry, and your revenue scale

Apart from capabilities in the mySAP ERP suite, YASH also specializes
in the SMB-focused products of SAP - mySAP All-in-One and SAP
Business One through its SMB Channel Partnership Genesis Corporate
Solutions (www.gcsap.com)

Oracle
YASH's Oracle services cover:
Full Cycle Implementation
Application Integration
Business Intelligence
Database Administration & Optimization
Data Warehousing /Data Mining

Interwoven
YASH Technologies partnership with Interwoven enables its Consultants
to appreciate the range of requirements that can be addressed and be
able to communicate the Strengths and Weaknesses of this products. This
ability can provide the benchmark for the comparison of any other
product in the Content Management sector

Actuate
YASH, as a Silver Partner of Actuate, has revolutionized the way
companies do business today.
ACE@ YASH has created industry-specific, reusable templates for easier
project management and offers its expertise in delivering
customer-focused BI solutions for Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance,
Healthcare, Technology domains

Sun-J2EE
Our technical expertise includes:
Application design and development on J2EE compliant framework.
Expertise on Entity, Session and Message Beans.
JSP & Servlets
J2EE Design Patterns
Development on J2EE-compliant application servers, including BEA
WebLogic and IBM WebSphere
B2B Integration

Microsoft.Net
YASH has been a premier Microsoft Partner since 1999 and has dedicated
resources working on Microsoft Projects.

Our Service Offering
Expertise in .NET application developments
Administrator and end-user training
Business analysis and documentation
Business Intelligence and analytical solutions
Intranet & Extranet configuration experience
Planning a rollout strategy Rapid Enterprise Architecture Planning for
..NET
Legacy to .NET interoperability and migration
Enterprise Integration
Portal Solutions
Business Intelligence
Thanks & Regards
Alok Kumar
Yash Technologies Inc.
Contact No: 309-278-5365
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
SAP division www.gcsap.com
Security division www.securenetltd.com
Chosen #8 as fastest growing co. in US by INC