SAP Security Administrator

Ron Althoff

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP Security Administrator
Consultant for a Full-time Position with our client in the Houston,
TX area. Please review the job description and submit your updated
resume.

Job Description:

Need SAP Security Administrator -- Full-time ( Citizen/Green Card )
( Locals are preffered )

Job Description:
Individual responsible for SAP Security architecture and
administration for ERP and BW. GRC 5.3 experience is a must in
preparation for 4th quarter GRC10 upgrade.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Environment Knowledge: SAP ECC 6.0, ERP, HR, BI, CUA, SAP
NW BW, GRC AC 5.3, Solution Manager
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with SAP AC (SPM, RAR, CUP
and Role Management)
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as an SAP Systems Security
Analyst
• Proficient understanding of SAP’s authorization concepts for
ERP and HR and BW.
• Proficient understanding of SAP Security best practices.
• Thorough understanding of Segregation of Duties analysis.
• Understanding and experience with SOX IT General Controls.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the
ability to troubleshoot under pressure.
• Involvement in full SAP R/3 or other ERP implementations or
upgrades
• SAP Authorization Concept experience
• SAP Security role design and development experience
• Profile Generator experience
• Understanding of the software lifecycle methodology (SDLC)
and information systems development
• Work Soft Certify Testing tool experience is a plus.

You can reach me at Email: (e-mail address removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in four years