Direct Client NEED: Fulltime SAP SEM BPS (5 Year +)

sarah Fernandes

Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
Pls send resumes to (e-mail address removed)
Or call 732-372-7051

These are FT spots with our Client. Client is also accepting H1B's and
will process Green Card.

Location : NJ
Salary range: 75-95 K depends on the experience (3-7 years relevant
experience) level plus company benefits (health insurance, vacation,
will also process GC for genuine & eligible candidates etc)

Pls refer candidates who may be interested.

SAP SEM BPS (5 Year +)
JD -SAP SEM-BPS consultant need to support SAP support Package
Upgrade.
Required Skills: - At least 2 full life cycle SAP SEM implementations
experience. Strong financial background. Must have detailed
understanding of budgeting/forecasting business processes and best
practices. Proficient in SAP SEM BPS configuration and
troubleshooting.
Must have BPS configuration and customizing experience in planning
areas, planning levels, planning packages, planning functions, global
planning sequences, and planning folders. Ability to do modeling for
planning development using ABAP and FOX. Strong knowledge in SAP BW
data modeling, process chain, high level architecture design and
business processes
Must be skilled in analyzing requirements, writing functional
specifications and process documentation. Experience in conducting
tests, documenting test results, writing test scripts, troubleshooting
issues, and interfacing with business users
Collaborate with Security to define authorization roles and assigned
transactions. Coordinate with other members of the team to ensure
alignment of SEM with other components (R/3, BW, etc.). Experience
with BPS through Enterprise Portal is a plus

Bachelor's degree in finance, Information Technology or related field
is required.
SAP R/3, SAP BW, and/or SAP SEM development and support experience is
required.
SAP R/3 understanding within FI/CO modules is preferred. SDLC is
preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of business experience is required.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting, finance or IT is
required

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah