Direct Client NEED: Fulltime SAP BI Developer (5 Year +)

sarah Fernandes

Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
Pls send resumes to (e-mail address removed)
Or call 732-372-7051

These are FT spots with our Client. Client is also accepting H1B's and
will process Green Card.

Location : NJ
Salary range: 75-95 K depends on the experience (3-7 years relevant
experience) level plus company benefits (health insurance, vacation,
will also process GC for genuine & eligible candidates etc)

Pls refer candidates who may be interested.

SAP BI Developer (5 Year +)

• BI SAP developer with 5 years of experience in both BI 3.5, and BI
7.0 in an Global customer environment.
• Experience working in ECC SAP FI/GL and Cost Center Accounting,
preferred.
• Experience with Profit Center, Cost Center, and Company Code master
data attributes, hierarchies, and master data loads required.
• Understanding of multiple currencies in BI reporting required.
• Experienced in BI extractions and Modeling required.
• Able to create and configure new Cubes, ODS, PSAs, Multicubes, and
process chains is required.
• Understanding of how delta works in BI is required.
• Able to translating requirements into BI development and
configuration tasks.
• Able to work independently, and take direct requests from functional
contacts.
• Able to develop Bex reports, Web reports, and workbooks is required.
• Able to modify update rules, transfer rules, and start routines if
needed.
• Experience with building extractions from R/3 to BI, in addition to
extract from a Production source system into a Dev, or Quality
environment.
• Understanding of data flows, and able to develop infopackages, for
manual data loads.
• Perform data loads, and data refreshes, on Cubes, and ODSs as
needed.

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help
would be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah