Direct Client NEED: Automation Tester

sarah Fernandes

Hi,
Direct Client NEED: Automation Tester
Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
apply.
Pls send resumes to (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed)
Or call 732-372-7051
Please find the Automation Tester requirement as below. This is with
one of our Direct Clients.
Duration ; 2 yrs
Location : Charlotte, NC

H1B and corp-corp is acceptable.
Pls send us a word copy of your resume with contact details.
Skill Set: QTP - Automated Functional Testing.
- Testing Life Cycle,
- VB Scripting (QTP),
- Quality Center,
- Good Logical skills with scripting.
- Experience in any automation framework such as Keyword Driven,
Hybrid or Functional Decomposition.
- Experience in testing Mainframe applications by Automation/
Manual will be an added advantage.
Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on Thanks,
Sarah