Regardin the enter key press event

Greoasy

I have a registration page with no of text boxes and 3 buttons for
insert update and delete. and a logout button on the top of the page.
If i place my control in an of the text box and press enter key it
automatically goes to the logout button and it logouts.
Actually when i press the enter key it should avctivate either of the
insert,update and delete buttons whchever is active.
Please let me know how to do this?
How can i overcome this enter key problem>

Guest

Set the DefaultButton attribute of the <form> to set the desired button which
should be invoked when Enter key is pressed.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Greoasy

Set the DefaultButton attribute of the <form> to set the desired button which
should be invoked when Enter key is pressed.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Hello,

Ya i tried with that and this works fine if there is a single button
on the form.But my page contains 3 buttons and each should be
activated depending on the functions performed.
for ex if i select new button my insert key should be activated when i
press the enter key.same way for delete and update.
can u help me in this...